Gift giving especially to teenagers nowadays can get complicated. You just can’t guess what they really like after all. Presenting them with something that you picked might not match their taste for music, clothes, hobbies or lifestyle. Definitely they love music but there are thousands of artists and songs that can be hard to choose from. Buying them clothes can be a wrong move since they have their own styles too. In this case,a birthday money tree would be a the best alternative in this situation. A birthday money tree would be highly appreciated because the teenager can buy things that he likes so they appreciate the gift more than items. If you subscribe to this suggestion, just follow the procedures below and design your own birthday money tree.
* Place a small flower pot on a work area covered with some sheets of old newspaper.The newspaper will protect your workspace area from any paint spills.
* Paint the flower pot. You can paint the pots using the favorite color of the recipient or use earth colored paints such as brown or brick red. A spray paint would deliver a more professional look and would minimize waste. Let the pot dry for some hours.
*Gather at least three pine branches from a nearby pine tree. If you don’t have any pine tree in your area, you can buy some artificial pine branches from a craft store. Select pine branches that are full and thick.
* Spray your pine branches with either silver or gold spray paint. Just remember that you should hold them by the branch and twirl them around so that you cover all of the needles. It is highly suggested that you do this outdoors to prevent mess and proper ventilation. Let the pine tree branches dry for some time.
* Trim your floral foam to fit inside the flower pot if it is quite large.
* Press the pine tree branches firmly into the floral foam. Make sure to press firm enough.
* Roll up your dollar bills from left to right so that they look like a scroll. Secure them to the pine tree branches one at a time with a piece of ribbon.
Now, you have a birthday money tree that teenagers would appreciate and thank you for your creativity.